The UCSF Women's Health Resource Center wants to support nursing mothers in their efforts to continue to breastfeed after returning to work.
Download a list of all Breastpumping Stations at UCSF here.
Breastpumping stations are available at the following UCSF campus locations:
- Health Sciences East/West Building, 4th Floor Restroom (4T2)
- Health Sciences East/West Building, 8th Floor Restroom (8T2)
- Health Sciences East/West Building, 11th Floor Restroom (11T2),
primarily Diabetes Center departmental use, spare key can be
obtained by contacting Fran Denoto-Reynolds (email@example.com) 415-476-2433 or at the Diabetes Center Administrative Office.
- Health Sciences East/West Building, 12th Floor Restroom
- Health Sciences East/West Building, 14th Floor Restroom (14T2)
- Nursing Building, 4th Floor Women’s Restroom (4T1)
- RMB 900M, 35 Medical Center Way
Mount Zion Campus
- 2356 Sutter Street, First Floor, Women's Health Resource Center
- 1600 Divisadero, Hellman Building, 2nd floor, Room 217
Mission Bay Campus
- Byer’s Hall, Room BH 222 (Please call 353-2667 for key code)
- Community Center 2nd Floor, Room 272A
- Genentech Hall, Biochemistry & Biophysics departmental use only
- Rock Hall 504A, key required, please contact Lucita Nacionales (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Laurel Heights Campus
- Laurel Heights, 2nd Floor, Room 244A
SF General Hospital
- SF General Hospital, Bldg. 5-M, Room 71
- China Basin, Lobby 2, Suite 100, room 1002
- Executive Park, 250 Executive Park, Camelot Room, Suite 3400, Third Floor
- Mission Center Building, 3rd floor, room #3T5
For more information on breastpumps at San Francisco General Hospital please call Grace Yee (415) 206-5390 or Blanca Ayala (415) 206-8167.
If you forget your Breastpump attachment pieces or would like educational materials about breastfeeding, please stop by the UCSF Women's Health Resource Center. We also are interested in hearing any feedback or comments about the stations. Please let us know how we can better serve you by calling the Resource Center at 415-353-2667.