The UCSF Women's Health Resource Center wants to support nursing mothers in their efforts to continue to breastfeed after returning to work.
Download a list of all Breastpumping Stations at UCSF here.
Breastpumping stations are available at the following UCSF campus locations:
- Health Sciences East/West Building, 4th Floor Restroom (4T2)
- Health Sciences East/West Building, 8th Floor Restroom (8T2)
- Health Sciences East/West Building, 11th Floor Restroom (11T2),
primarily Diabetes Center departmental use, spare key can be
obtained by contacting Fran Denoto-Reynolds (email@example.com) 415-476-2433 or at the Diabetes Center Administrative Office.
- Health Sciences East/West Building, 12th Floor Restroom
- Health Sciences East/West Building, 14th Floor Restroom (14T2)
- Nursing Building, 4th Floor Women’s Restroom (4T1)
- RMB 900M, 35 Medical Center Way, primarily SCB departmental use, spare key can be obtained by contacting Suzie Kirrane (Suzie.Kirrane@ucsf.edu) 415‐502‐6312
- Sandler Neurosciences Center (SNC) Room NS191A (card key required)
Mount Zion Campus
- 2356 Sutter Street, First Floor, Women's Health Resource Center
- 1600 Divisadero, Hellman Building, 2nd floor, Room 217
Mission Bay Campus
- Byer’s Hall, Room BH 222 (Please call 353-2667 for key code)
- Community Center 2nd Floor, Room 272A (Temporarily closed due to construction through September 2014)
- Genentech Hall, Biochemistry & Biophysics departmental use only
- Rock Hall 504A, key required, please contact Lucita Nacionales (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Laurel Heights Campus
- Laurel Heights, 2nd Floor, Room 244A
SF General Hospital
- SF General Hospital, Bldg. 5-M, Room 71
- China Basin, 185 Berry St., Lobby 2, Suite 100, room 102
- China Basin, 185 Berry St., Lobby 6, 3rd floor, room 361
- Executive Park, 250 Executive Park, Camelot Room, Suite 3400, Third Floor
- Mission Center Building, 3rd floor, room #3T5
- 654 Minnesota Street, room #231
For more information on breastpumps at San Francisco General Hospital please call Grace Yee (415) 206-5390 or Blanca Ayala (415) 206-8167.
If you forget your Breastpump attachment pieces or would like educational materials about breastfeeding, please stop by the UCSF Women's Health Resource Center. We also are interested in hearing any feedback or comments about the stations. Please let us know how we can better serve you by calling the Resource Center at 415-353-2667.